Goose turns TWO very soon. I can't believe we are celebrating her second year of life in a few short days. Unreal!
There is not one thing about her that says "baby" anymore. She seems so grown up compared to Mally. From her vocabulary, to her dancing, to her singing.. she is just an all around smart kid.
Her big thing is negotiating right now. Today when I was trying to get her down for a nap, she asked me for everything she'd rather be doing than laying down. Our conversation went something like this:
"Umm.. watch Caillou?" no.
"Ummmm....Einsteins?" no.
"Umm...Candy canes?" no.
"Prepzils?" (pretzels) no.
"Hummus?" (the kid is obsessed) no.
"Umm.. Daddy at work?" uh huh.
She is also starting to pretend lately. She'll set up her Little People in a row and create little conversations between them. Most of it is jibberish, but I could listen to it all day. Yesterday I heard her telling her stuffed lion, Elvis, "daddy at work...frying air panes."

No comments:
Post a Comment