This morning Jon left for the Bahamas. He's only going to be gone for the day, but Lucy had a hard time with him leaving. I think she's getting more aware of when the garage opens and the car starts. Poor thing. It took me awhile to get her calmed down for snack. It was so nice having him home consistantly for the past week. Making the transition back to having him gone is always a hard one.
Hopefully it will be a quiet day at our house. I am on a mission to reorganize and simplify our house! It is driving me nuts to have clutter behind ever closet door. I want to start with my sewing stuff, but I'm sure that will lead to more sewing and no organizing!

Our garden is really taking off. I snapped this shot this morning while Lucy was reading her books. These are the tomato plants! I can't wait to get these little guys in the dirt out back. We have two Topsy Turvy Tomato Hangers that I am so anxious to try. Salsa anyone??

Yum! Home-made salsa!! Let me know how the topsy turvy tomato plants do! I saw those and thought it was a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI will. We only got two hangers this year, because we weren't quite sure of how they would work. I've heard that they require more watering, but that they produce better vegetables. We'll soon see!
ReplyDelete